Are you engaged in an onerous Talent Administration Process or are you engaged in a process that adds value to your organisation?
TVM is a robust, practical philosophy and process that assists organisations in linking their Talent Agenda to key organisational outcomes – revenue, margins, cost reduction and market share.
Organisations today need to place a higher demand on their Key Talent to drive incremental value, however the percentage of time spent on directing, focusing and enabling these Key Talent (or Most Valued Talent – MVT) to unlock value is minuscule compared to the time allocated to Talent Administrative and Process activities.
- What are our core business outcomes?
- What are the Distinctive Internal Organisation Capabilities that we need to build to achieve the outcomes?
- What are the Critical Roles needed to build those Distinctive Internal Organisation Capabilities?
- Who are the key Talent in those critical roles that need to drive the Distinctive Internal Organisation Capabilities and achieve those outcomes?
- What is the value that these Key Talent should deliver?
- What do we need to do to help the Key Talent unlock the value?
Below is a conceptual view of a Talent Value Grid (TVG)* which visually captures the Talent Value Mapping process